I took the exam a while ago. Here are the questions that I can remember...
- several operon questions (attenuation, CAP)
- Barr body
- What is the name of a drug which can induce abnormal chromosome segregation in plant (I am not sure if it is in plant or in other organisms, but I am sure that you can find some info about the drug in your genetic text)
- Which carbon is most reduced?
- Repair mechanisms (SOS, base-excision). The question required me to know detailed processes of the mechanisms.
- tyrosine kinase pathway
- KDEL sequence
- Plus strand and minus strand of virus,